Norman Filter Company has the ability to custom pleat and stamp filter discs in house to a variety of sizes. Standard filter discs are pleated to increase surface area, however, non-pleated discs can be manufactured upon request. Discs can be manufactured from woven wire mesh (304 and 316 S.S.), random metal fiber (316 S.S.) and non-pleated sintered material (316 S.S.).
Norman Filter discs are completely manufactured in house as we machine our own disc punch tooling and punch discs to print on our punch machine to ensure quality. These discs are used in our own housings or can be sold separately for use in your system.
Filter Discs were designed to provide you a compact element for reliable filtration protection. Used in various areas of an application to effectively remove contaminants which might otherwise damage valuable components.
Filter Disc Details:
- Housing: 304 & 316 Stainless Steel, For RMF or Sintered Disc please contact our team.
- Sizes: 3/8" - 5" (custom Discs Sizes Available)
- Micron Rating: .2-100 µm
- Collapse Pressure: 50 PSID
Common Filter Disc Applications:
- Electrical Cooling Systems
- Gas Turbine Engines
- Fuels & Lubricants
- Fuel & Air Injection
- Test Stands
- Vacuum Inlets to Equipment
- Aircraft Engine Fuel & Air Systems