Norman Filters manufactures standard Inline Filter housings that are available in anodized aluminum, 300 series stainless steel as well as 17-4 (H900) stainless steel.
- 0-30,000 PSI from -425° to 400°F* with flow rates of 0-40 GPM (3,000 SCFM)
Threaded Inlet/Outlet Ports
- Range from 1/4" to 1"
- From 0.2µm - 1000µm in a variety of media types and collapse ratings
Benefits of High Pressure Inline Filters
- NFC Inline filters have a higher flow rate for body size. Commonly used in cryogenic service.
- Our inline filters are heavily used in aerospace ground support and flight applications with wide range of customizable configurations such as AS1098 seal cuts in male fittings.
- Available ASME Sec. 8 B31.3 compliant design - consult engineering for pressure rating compliance.
Customizable cantilever element supported design for flight applications.
*For operating temps above 400°F, consult factory.