Benefits of High-Pressure Inline Hydraulic Filters
Norman Filter manufactures standard In-line hydraulic filter housings and assemblies to provide for weight and space savings over comparable t-type filter assemblies. Some of the benefits our high-pressure inline hydraulic filters include:
- Our NFC In-line filters have a higher flow rate for body size. Commonly used in cryogenic service.
- Our In-line hydraulic filters are heavily used in aerospace ground support and flight applications with a wide range of customizable configurations such as AS1098 seal cuts in male fittings.
- Our In-line hydraulic filters are available in an ASME Sec. 8 B31.3 compliant design - consult our engineering department for pressure rating compliance.
We can also offer a custom cantilever element-supported design for flight and manned space flight applications.
- 0-30,000 PSI from -425° to 400°F* with flow rates of 0-40 GPM (3,000 SCFM)
Threaded Inlet/Outlet Ports
- Range from 1/4" to 1"
- From 0.2µm - 1000µm in a variety of media types and collapse ratings
- Anodized Aluminum
- 300 Stainless Steel
- 17-4 or (H900) stainless steel.
*For operating temps above 400°F, consult the factory specialists.