The Norman Filter Spin-On Filter meets the need for an economical, low pressure filter with high flow capacity for filtration of Petroleum based fluids. By providing efficient control of contamination levels in hydraulic, lubricant, and motor circuits, the Norman Filter Spin-On Filter Series ensures the highest cleanliness levels for hydraulic systems.
The Spin-On pictured below (right) has a head that is manufactured from lightweight cast aluminum while the spin-on element is constructed of drawn steel. Spin-On Filter elements are available in multiple media types such as stainless steel wire mesh, cellulose, microglass, water absorbing elements and micron ratings from 3 - 100 µm Nominal.
- Housings Material: Cast Aluminum
- 316 SS head available for 1" NPT size
- Pressure Rating: 0 - 250 PSI*
- Flow Rate: 0 - 120 GPM**
- Port sizes: 3/4" - 1 1/4" NPT & SAE-8 - SAE-24
- Temperature Rating: -65° - 250°F
- **With 100 SSU Oil
- Media Type: Cellulose, Microglass, Stainless Steel Mesh, Water Absorbing
- Micron Ratings: 3µm - 100µm
- Bypass settings: 3, 5, 15, 25 and 50 PSI
- Element cleanliness indicators: visual gauges & indicator switches
- Seals: Nitile, Viton and Ethyl Propylene (EPR)